Brighton Speedway Park has many different motorsports marketing opportunities that will enable you as a corporate sponsor to reach out to thousands of loyal fans each and every week.
To see our complete package or to ask any questions you can contact Angela Rinaldi at the Speedway Office, 613-475-1102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
With the growing popularity of motorsports you can’t afford not be involved with Brighton Speedway!
EVENT CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP
You package includes;
· The exclusive use of one of the four booths in the Turn 4 Hospitality Tower; an air conditioned, fully licensed tower with an unobstructed view of the 1/3 mile clay oval racing surface with an open air deck for the guest who enjoys the roar of the engines.
· Twenty (20) complimentary tickets for the night for you to distribute to employees or customers (includes children)
· An additional Thirty (30) General Admission Grandstand Tickets to be distributed to your guests prior to the night’s event.
· A representative from your company will present trophies bearing your companies name to the winner of each feature race on the night that you sponsor.
· All promotion of that particular race event, on the radio and at the race track will refer to your company as an associate sponsor. This special event engenders additional promotion due to the novelty of the occasion at Brighton Speedway.
· A custom printed handout and posters are distributed at race tracks throughout Ontario, Northern New York, and Western Quebec will list you as an associate sponsor
· A commemorative t-shirt including your logo will also be sold beginning in July advertising the event
· Your Company name will appear on 15,000 schedules distributed throughout Ontario.
· Promotion on the tracks public address system, prior to and during that particular race event will promote your company. An information sheet on your company must be submitted by you.
· As a sponsor you will have the right to display and market your companies’ products and services at our front gates, providing you access to our loyal fan base. Your display must be in place by 5:00 pm on the date of your event.
· Your company will be listed on the Brighton Speedway Website and a link to your website will be added to the link page announcing you as a corporate supporter of the Speedway
Additional Opportunities to make your night more memorable include;
Catering options are available and have become quite popular amongst our tower guests.
Pre Race BBQ
Cold Meat & Buns, Veggies & Dip (feeds approx. 25)
As the nightly sponsor you have the opportunity to take advantage of our fully licensed facility
A variety of bar service is available from private bars, to cash bar or a ticket service.
Advance booking is required
· This 4 x 8 billboard is visible upon entry to the Speedway by all fans. It is located on the North Grandstands and is an excellent way to access over 40,000 clients each year.
* Cost of creation is the responsibility of the advertiser. The billboard must be made of plywood or corrugated aluminum in order to be mounted.
The program for 2012 will once again be handed to the first 400 race fans each and every stock car racing event. The program includes our advertisers, the weekly points standings, the driver of the week and the upcoming event information. It keeps our fans up to date and puts your advertisement in their hands each week